Non Lethal & Environmentally Friendly – The Perfect Solution To Protect Your Property From Pest Raccoons
Put around edge of 4’x8’ flower planter to keep squirrels and chipmunks from eating my flowers. Works perfectly.
Anti Raccoon Spikes – Hard Molded Plastic
per 20" strip
FULLY TRACKED FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OF x8 STRIPS OR MORE (save $22)
3 DAY JUNE SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Prevent Raccoons from scurrying anywhere….
DIY and easy to install hard molded plastic raccoon spikes provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more and require zero maintenance and can last a lifetime.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
Order as many 20" strips as required
Anti Raccoon Spikes – Non Lethal & Environmentally Friendly
- Practical in Use: Simply mount the spike on your fence or stick them to a wall for instant effect.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: No unsightly wires. The simple and effective squirrel deterrent spikes can control and stop squirrels in their tracks (keeps cats and birds away also) without causing any harm.
- Easy to Install: The anti climb squirrel spike can be installed on top of any flat surface (fences, gates, sheds, railings, ledges, boundary walls) stopping not only squirrels but also cats, raccoons, birds and other rodents.
- Effective Size: Squirrel spikes come in 19.68 inches (50 centimeters) segments so they can fit on all lengths of fence and boundary. Measure carefully and buy enough to cover the full boundary of your garden for maximum effectiveness.
- Premium Material: These premium squirrel spikes are made from high-quality robust propylene plastic and are highly durable, weather resistant and will not corrode like their metallic spikes counterpart.
- Made of polypropylene material, weather resistant, can be exposed to the sun and rain.
- can be easily fixed on the top of the fence or brick wall with glue, nails or screws, and can also be used for branches or sheds.
- Effective against humans, cats, foxes and large birds.
- Suitable for use in fences, walls, gates, sheds, railings, ledges, etc.