Anti Bird Spike Strips – Stainless Steel
per 20" strip
FREE FAST SHIPPING ACROSS THE USA ON ALL ORDERS $75+ or more (save $22)
END OF FEBRUARY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Prevent Birds from landing anywhere….
DIY and easy to install marine grade stainless steel spikes provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more and require zero maintenance and can last a lifetime.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS SHIPPING
NO MINIMUM - Order just the number of strips (20" lengths) you need
per 20" strip
- Prevent pigeons, indian mynas, sparrows, starlings and other pest birds from perching on your property.
- Great for any surface and application.
- Long-lasting polycarbonate base and stainless steel spikes provides years of maintenance-free protection.
- Easy to install - Attach quickly with UV stabilised silicon adhesive, nails, screws, cable ties, etc.
- Transparent Polycarbonate base - iis practically invisible.
- Flexible - Mount easily on curved. flat or irregular surfaces.
- Non-lethal and Environmentally friendly. Bird Spikes do not harm or injure birds.
- Economical and lightweight - Sturdy polycarbonate base does the same job as stainless steel at a fraction of the cost.
Material: Polycarbonate base and stainless steel wire
Wire Diameter of Spike: 0.05"
Length of spike: 4.33"
No. Of Spikes per 3 feet: 60 spikes
Protection Width: 2.5" (spike tip to tip)
Base Size: 20" (L) x 0.9"(W)
Bird Species - Pigeons, gulls, starlings, indian myna birds, sparrows
Bird Activity - Day-time perching, night-time roosting and some nesting areas.
Infestation - From light to heavily infested areas.
Substrate - Masonry, Steelwork (stainless and galvanised), lead, PVC, PPC, ceramic tiles, glass
Installation - Using a suitable UV stabilised silicon adhesive or clip is critical to increasing life expectancy.
Visibility (wires) - Stainless steel bird spikes are far less visible than plastic bird spikes
Visibility (base) - Low profile base (0.19" high) will not be seen from the ground level looking upwards
Base Color - Transparent clear base blends well with most surfaces irrespective of the surface colour
Speed of Install - Quicker to install than other bird deterrent systems saving you time and money
Anti Bird Spikes are a versatile, precision engineered bird deterrent device designed to provide effective and humane control of problematic urban birds.
The upward pointing of the stainless steel spikes act as a physical barrier to the birds, preventing them form landing or roosting on ledges, without hurting them. The innovative design provides a pest bird solution to virtually any scenario such as building ledges, gutters, pipes, signage, walls, light fittings and other areas where birds nest and perch.
Anti Bird Spike strips can be used to protect buildings against pigeons, indian mynas, seagulls, etc in a wide variety of situations, from day time perching to night roosting sites and from narrow pipes to wide building ledges.
The base is clear and narrow, allowing these spikes to be installed on narrow pipes, sprinkler systems, etc. Whilst the way the spikes extend out at an angle means they can also be installed on wider ledges. If the ledge you need to protect is wider than this you can simply run a double row of spikes to cover the ledge. These spikes feature stainless steel wires which have the longest life expectancy in harsh environmental conditions.
The use of high tensile stainless steel in particular means birds cannot easily push them out of the way or bend them out of shape. UV-protection of polycarbonate bases further offers a valuable safeguard against cracking or breaking through prolonged exposure to sunlight.
A strip of anti bird spike is designed to have a minimum 7 year life span in service. Anti Bird Spikes are far less visible than plastic ones because they do not reflect sunlight and attract far less dirt, continuing to remain tidy and unobtrusive over an extended period. With a low profile bases that reduce visibility from the ground, with translucent plastic blending well into most building surfaces.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $USD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- USA: Free Delivery, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS INCLUDE
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Do your products come with warranty?
Unless otherwise stated all items purchased from https://birdspikes.store come with a standard consumer warranty.
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org